Wood vinegar or pyroligneous acid is a natural, biological product that is used in various industries such as agriculture, husbandry, food industry and medicine. While there are many possible applications, one of the most promising markets for wood vinegar is agriculture and farming.
Wood vinegar is an excellent pesticide and fertilizer that improves soil quality, helps the elimination of pests, and assists the plant growth control by being able to accelerate the development of plants.
This is due to the fact that wood vinegar complements both the fertilizer and the existing soil nutrients. Wood vinegar contains constituents such as
Acetic Acid, Hydrazine, Methyl Alcohol, Butanic Acid, Propanoic acid, Phenol, Valeraldehyde, Propanone, Butyrolactone, Benzoic acid, etc.
- Store Name: Green Side of the Fence
- Vendor: Green Side of the Fence
- No ratings found yet!
Veterinary Drug Colistin Sulfate 10% Granule Premix
Colistin Sulfate 10% Granule
Active Ingredient: Colistin Sulfate
CAS NO.: 1264-72-8
Molecular Formula / Weight: C52H98N16O13·2H2SO4 / 1352
Appearance: Light yellow granule.
Colistin Sulfate content: 9%-11%
Chronic fungicides. A free amino group with positive charge of Colistin can combine with phosphate (with negative charge) of phospholipid which in the membrane of gram-negative bacilli. This will make membrane surface expanded and perneability increased, intracellular phosphate, nucleotides and other components leaked, leading to cell death. Mainly have a strong antibacterial effect on gram-negative bacteria, susceptible strains are E. coli, Enterobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Pasteur’s bacteria, Vibrio etc.
– Antibiotic, used to treat gastro-intestinal diseases caused by gram-negative bacteria. Also has certain growth-promoting effect.
– It has strong anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative bacteria.
– Low incidence of anti-drug reactions.
– No drug cross-resistance with other antibiotics.
– It cannot be particularly absorbed in alimentary tract. It is highly safe and in lack of residue. It is especially manufactured for healthy foods.
– It promotes growth and increases feed utilization rate.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
Forbid using in the laying chicken. No other untoward effects.
Withdrawal Period: 7 days.
Package: 25 kg/bag
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container. Avoid exposing to sunlight directly.
Expiry: Two years.
Factory Supply Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril Premix
GMP Company Good Quality Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril 99% Purity 0.5% premix for Coccidiostat
Specifications: Pure, 0.5% Premix.
Pure: white or yellowish powder; yellow to brown granular.
CAS NO.: 101831-37-2
As a kind of new-type, high-efficiency and low-toxicity anti-coccidiosis drug, it is widely used for chicken coccidiosis disease. It can reach the peak effecton coccidiosis. It has reliable destroying and inhibiting effect to all kinds of coccidia.
Inhibit the proliferation of spores and schizont.
– High stability and safety.
– Low dosage owning to its high potency.
– Drug resistance won’t happen.
– To increase the rate of weight gained of chicken.
Nutrition Additives Botemei XP Protease
Bosar Selenium 3000
Selenium is one of the indispensable trace elements in the growth of animal, and its powerful biological antioxidant function can’t be replaced by vitamin E. To improve the organism on the immune response selenium is also the most important trace element. At the same time selenium plays an important role to the organism’s anti oxidative stress, etc. Compared with organic selenium source inorganic selenium exist many problems, such as the toxicity is stronger, biological utilization rate is low and the use of dose is difficult to grasp, while the organic selenium has lesser toxicity and higher absorptivity. According to the active transport mechanism organic selenium is absorbed and utilized sufficiently. It is applied to livestock and aquatic increasingly wide in recent years.
Bosar selenium is a kind of organic selenium which is more secure, stable and easier to absorb, and little pollution to environment.
Minimize the toxicity of selenium and the absorption rate is higher than inorganic selenium. It is also greatly improved the body’s absorption of selenium storage.
Adopt modern biotechnology by fermentation, separation, concentration, and spray-drying so as to produce.
Bosar selenium and VE have synergy that can reduce the amount of VE.
Bosar Se 3000, the selenium content is 0.3%, equivalent to concentration for 3000mg/kg or 3000ppm, and the specifications for 0.1%, 0.2% and 0.5% are available.
Strain used: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
– Improve the animal’s immune function and the antibody levels.
– Improve pork quality and reduce PSE phenomena. Increase muscle colour and lustre. Enhance water holding and prolong meat shelf life.
– Prevent Stress Syndrome broiler, and reduce ascites and sudden death syndrome.
– Reduce egg Syndrome and extend the period of peak egg laying hens.
– Improve the fecundity of the animals, and improve the fertilization rate and the number of egg laying. Extend the useful life of the species of livestock and poultry.
– Low toxicity, high conversion.
It can be used for the production of selenium-enriched milk, the selenium-enriched eggs, selenium-enriched meat and other products.
EDTA CAS 60-00-4
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, widely abbreviated as EDTA (for other names, see Table), is an aminopolycarboxylic acid and a colourless, water-soluble solid. Its conjugate base is named ethylenediaminetetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve limescale. Its usefulness arises because of its role as a hexadentate (“six-toothed”) ligand and chelating agent, i.e. its ability to “sequester” metal ions such as Ca2+ and Fe3+. After being bound by EDTA, metal ions remain in solution but exhibit diminished reactivity. EDTA is produced as several salts, notably disodium EDTA and calcium disodium EDTA.
Veterinary Medicine Maduramycin Ammonium 0.75% + Nicarbazine 8% Premix
Maduramycin Ammonium 0.75% + Nicarbazine 8% Premix
Active Ingredient: Maduramycin Ammonium and Nicarbazine
– Appearance: Yellow or yellowish-green granule
– Maduramycin Ammonium content: 0.675%-0.825%
– Nicarbazine content: 7.2%-8.8%
Maduramycin Ammonium plays a role in the 48h before coocidia’s asexual reproduction, killing coccidia’s sporozoite, trophozoites and the first generation schizonts. It could disrupt membrane’s active transport capacity of Na+ and K+ in coccidia, to make coccidia energy lacking and death. Nicarbazine kills the second-generation schizonts and trophozoites, reducing intestinal cell damage. The two ingredients have different pharmacological effects and they will have a special anti-coccidia effect when using together.
Anti-coccidiosis, for the prevention of chicken coccidiosis.
This product is toxic, so forbid using in other animals in addition to chicken.
The safe range of this product is narrow. And it will inhibit the growth of broiler chickens if feed concentration of Maduramycin is more than 6 mg/kg.
Forbid using in laying chicken.
Be more careful when using in the high temperature season.
Forbid using directly. It should be made into premix or solution, and mixed evenly with feed before using.
Withdrawal Period: 9 days.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.
Bosar Selenium 5000 for Animal Health
Bosar Selenium 5000
Selenium is one of the indispensable trace elements in animal growth. Its powerful biological antioxidant function cannot be replaced by vitamin E. It is also one of the most important trace elements in improving the immune response of the body. Inorganic selenium has many problems such as strong toxicity, low bioavailability, and difficult to control the dosage. Organic selenium is less toxic and is absorbed by the body through the active transport mechanism, the absorption rate is higher. Therefore, organic selenium has been used more widespreadly in livestock and aquatic products in recent years.
Bosar Se 5000 is an organic selenium produced by submerged fermentation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a selenium-rich media. The new post-fermentation process can increase the selenium content in the product.
– A red organic selenium, safe, stable, high bioavailability, and environmental-friendly.
– Free-flowing, dust free with optimum dispersion quality, ensuring a constant and regular level in the ration.
– Do not react with other ingredients such as metal ions or vitamins, and ensure complete stability in premixes.
– Minimize the toxicity of selenium, and greatly improve the body’s absorption, deposition and storage of selenium.
– The efficient submerged fermentation technology is adopted to keep the stable quality, and the new post-fermentation process increases the selenium content in the product, which is more economical for animal use.
-Improve the animal’s immune function and increase the antibody level.
-Improve meat quality, reduce PSE(pale, soft, exudative) phenomenon, increase muscle color and lustre, increase meat water retention, and extend meat shelf life.
-Prevent stress syndrome and reduce ascites and sudden death in broilers.
-Improve the reproductive capacity of animals, increase fertilization rate and number of litters (eggs), and extend the service life of breeding livestock and poultry.
-With low toxicity and high conversion rate, Bosar Se can be used to produce selenium-enriched milk, selenium-enriched eggs, selenium-enriched meat, etc.
– There is a synergy between Bosar Se and VE, and using Bosar Se can reduce the dosage of VE.