- Store Name: Pacific Production
- Vendor: Pacific Production
- No ratings found yet!
_ Moisture: 5% Max
_ Broken: 5% Max
_ Mould and fungus: 0%
_ Admixture: 0.01% Max
_ Silk shell: 1% Max
CAS NO.: 2058-46-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C22H24N2O9.HCl / 496.90
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder.
Oxytetracycline content: 95-102%
It is mainly used in the treatment of rickettsiosis, brucellosis, mycoplasma pneumonia and chlamydia infections to treat slight infection that caused by sensitive gram-postive coccus and gram-negative bacillus.
Oxytetracycline has a broad spectrum of anti-pathogenic microorganisms and is a rapid bacteriostatic agent. It has a bactericidal effect on certain bacteria at high concentrations. The mechanism is that it specifically binds to the A position of the ribosomal 30S subunit, preventing the aminoacyl-tRNA from binding at this position, thereby inhibiting the growth of the peptide chain and affecting the protein synthesis of bacteria or other pathogenic microorganisms.
Mix with feeds: poultry, 100 – 200 g / t.
Drinking: poultry, 50 – 100 mg / L
– Do not be an alkaline solution and the chlorine content of tap water over mixture.
– The product is forbidden to feed directly in ruminant animals, equus animals and rabbits.
– Long term or high dose usage will induce superinfection, Vitamin B or Vitamin K deficiency, liver toxicity and other side effects.
– Do not use in dairy products and drugs containing multivalent metal ions.
Package: 25 kg/drum.
Storage: Store in a dry place.
Expiry: 3 years.