- Store Name: vnspices
- Vendor: Julia Tran
337/5 Tran Thu Do st, Tan phu Dist
Ho Chi Minh city
- No ratings found yet!
Black Pepper 550g/l cleaned
Density 550g/l min
Moisture 12.5% max.
Foreign matter 0.2% max
Port of loading: Hochiminh port
packing: 50 kgs/bags, Full cnt 20ft: 15MTS
Shipping time: within 15 days
Payment terms: TT
– Whole Edamame
– Edamame Beans
Export: FROZEN, Delivered via Sea Containers
Origin: Viet Nam
Package: Bag, Colored Bag, Vacuum…in Carton 5KG, 10KG…
Label / Brand: Your Preferred Label / Brand
Certifications: ISO, HACCP, BRC, GAP
Nutrition Value: Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin K1Iron, Calcium,
Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Fiber, Folate, Thiamin, Copper, Riboflavin
Nutrition Benefits: Good Protein, May Lower Cholesterol, Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer, Reduce Menopausal
Symptoms, Reduce Risk of Prostate Cancer, Reduce Bone Loss
Thank you very much for emailing us at sales(at)fruitoffer.com to get the best updated price!
Veterinary Medecine Salinomycin Sodium for Animals (12%) antibiotics
Specifications: 12% Premix, 24% Premix.
Characteristics: Brown or light brown powder or granular
CAS NO.: 53003-10-4
– Antiprotozoan agent, for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry.
– Promoting growth, as it can change the content of volatile fatty acid in the substance in large intestine and kidney.
– Improving the utility of crude protein, crude fatty acid, crude cellulose in feedstuff,thus it improves the conversion ratio of feedstuff.
Salinomycin Sodium has a high affinity on the cations, especially on the Na+, K+, Rb+,so that cations outflow from the cells selectively, resulting in the interruption of cations concentration.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
– Don’t feed to laying chicken, adult turkeys and horses.
– Don’t use in feeds containing Tiamulin, Oleandomycin and other coccidiostat.
– Forbid to feed animal directly.
– Use protecting cloths, rubber gloves and anti-dust mask when handling and mixingthe product.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days for poultry, and 0-1 day for pig or cattle.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.