Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
- Store Name: igoqu
- Vendor: fokido2091 fou
- No ratings found yet!
Origin: Viet Nam
– FRESH Young Coconut White Diamond Cut/Easy Open/Green Whole Shell, Mature Coconut Fully Husked/Semi Husked, Delivered in Container 20’FCL / 40’FCL
– FROZEN: IQF Young Coconut Meat – Half, Slice, Cut, Chunk, Dice, Cube, Tablet, Shred…Delivered in Container 20’FCL / 40’FCL
– CANNED: Young Coconut Water with Pulp/without Pulp, Coconut Jelly / Nata de Coco, Fresh Coconut Milk…Easy Open Lid
– DRIED: Dried Coconut Chips, Slice, Flakes
– OTHERS: Natural Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk Powder…
Brand/Label: Your Preferred Brand/Label
Certification: ISO, HACCP, BRC, HALAL, GAP, ORGANIC
Nutrition Value: Cholesterol Free, Low in Sodium, Rich in Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3,
Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Iron, Selenium, Magnesium, Phosphorous
Nutrition Benefits: Improves Heart Health, Help Weight Loss, Help Digestion, Boosts Energy, Good Cholesterol,
Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes, Helps Fight against Alzheimer’s Disease, Supports Immune System
We thank you very much for contacting us at SALES(at)FRUITOFFER.COM for the best
Loan Available Your success is our business!
Information for all, We offer a genuine financing to people who are sincerely and honestly in need of some money for some personal and business purposes. We are glad to be able to fulfill your dreams in offering you the exact amount of you need.
Email: [email protected]
(CALL/WHATS APP) :+17249771197
GMP Veterinary Medicine Tilmicosin Used for Pig Chicken Cow Sheep
CAS NO.: 108050-54-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C46H80N2O13 / 869.14
White or off-white powder, easily soluble in methanol, almost insoluble in hexane, dissolved in water.
– Swine: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Actinobacillus
Pleuropneumonia, Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae, Hemorrhagic Pasteurella, Mycoplasma and other sensitive
– Chicken: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Mycoplasma, Haemophilus Paragallinarum, Pasteurella Multocida and other bacteria.
– Cattle: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Pasteurella Hemolytica
and Pasteurella Multocida.
It is mainly used for infectious diseases of animals such as cattle, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and chickens. In particular, it can be used for respiratory diseases such as Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia, Pasteurellosis and Mycoplasmosis. It has inhibitory effects on Gram-positive bacteria, some Gram-negative bacteria, Mycoplasmosis and Spirochetes.
Usage and Dosage:
– Chicken: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Swine: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Feed, 100-400 mg/kg, mixed with feed, for 15 days.
– This product is forbidden for intravenous injection.
– This product is forbidden for laying hens, dairy cows, meat calf and equine animals;
– It will stimulate the eyes and cause an allergic reaction. Avoid direct contact when using it.
28 days for cow, 14 days for swine, 12 days for poultry.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container. Avoid exposing to sunlight directly.
Expiry: Two years.