- Store Name: agrifoods
- Vendor: John Wung
Wan Chai, CA +852
- No ratings found yet!
Fairtrade – Global GAP
Cash in Advance
agrifoodsco gmail com
Watermelon seeds are one of the common protein supplements. These are cultivated in large quantities in western Sudan. Traditionally, the seeds are extracted from the seed casing, and dried in the sun. Once dried, the seeds are pressed to extract the oil. Watermelon seeds make a great snack when they have been dried and roasted.
These seeds are loaded with nutrients including fatty acids, essential proteins and lots of minerals. These seeds are rich in vitamin B like thiamine, niacin, folate and minerals like magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, zinc, phosphorus and copper. Besides, they are a great source of calories with 100 grams of watermelon seeds providing around 600 grams of calories.
Origin: Viet Nam
– FRESH Young Coconut White Diamond Cut/Easy Open/Green Whole Shell, Mature Coconut Fully Husked/Semi Husked, Delivered in Container 20’FCL / 40’FCL
– FROZEN: IQF Young Coconut Meat – Half, Slice, Cut, Chunk, Dice, Cube, Tablet, Shred…Delivered in Container 20’FCL / 40’FCL
– CANNED: Young Coconut Water with Pulp/without Pulp, Coconut Jelly / Nata de Coco, Fresh Coconut Milk…Easy Open Lid
– DRIED: Dried Coconut Chips, Slice, Flakes
– OTHERS: Natural Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk Powder…
Brand/Label: Your Preferred Brand/Label
Certification: ISO, HACCP, BRC, HALAL, GAP, ORGANIC
Nutrition Value: Cholesterol Free, Low in Sodium, Rich in Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3,
Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Iron, Selenium, Magnesium, Phosphorous
Nutrition Benefits: Improves Heart Health, Help Weight Loss, Help Digestion, Boosts Energy, Good Cholesterol,
Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes, Helps Fight against Alzheimer’s Disease, Supports Immune System
We thank you very much for contacting us at SALES(at)FRUITOFFER.COM for the best