Flavomycin 4%, 8% Feed Grade, Bambermycin, Flavophospholipol
Promoting Growth Flavomycin 4% & 8%
Detail: Flavomycin 8%
Synonyms: Flavophospholipol, Bambermycin
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging Details: 25kg/bag
Cas no.: 11015-37-5
Molecular formula: C32H51NO8S
Appearance:This product is light brown to brown powder; Have a special foul-smelling.
1: Make the intestinal wall thinning, improve digestion and absorption, promote animal growth, improve feed utilization, improve the production performance remuneration.
2: Regulating intestinal flora and PH value, good for sugar and protein synthesis.
3: Adding rumen sugar production, promote the NPN protein into bacteria, reduce ammonia and bacterial toxin.
This product is light brown to brown powder; Have a special foul-smelling.
Flavophospholipol ( Bambermycin) is a phosphoglycolipid antimicrobial produced by various strains of Streptomyces.
It is active primarily against Gram-positive bacteria due to its inhibition of transglycosylase and thus of cell wall synthesis.
Flavophospholipol can be used as a feed additive growth promoter in cattle, pigs, and fowl.
Flavophospholipol can inhibit certain microorganisms such as Staphylococcusspp. and Enterococcus faecalis. Thus, it can help to improve equilibrium of the gut microflora, and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. As a result, Flavophospholipolcan improve weight gain of animals and feed conversion.
Flavophospholipol has also been shown to decrease the frequency of transferable drug resistance among Gram-negative enteropathogens and to reduce the shedding of pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella in pigs, calves, and chickens.
We CBH are in the position to supply tow types of Flavophospholipol Premix:
Flavophospholipol Premix 4%;
Flavophospholipol Premix 8%.
Detailed technical sheets and information are available upon request.
For detailed information, pls contact us.
- Store Name: Guangzhou Haicheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Vendor: Guangzhou Haicheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Guangdong / 广东, Guangzhou, Greenland Central Plaza, No.48, Science Avenue, Huangpu District, Room 2612-2616, 26th Floor, Building E
- No ratings found yet!
Enramycin 4%, 8%, 10%, CAS 11115-82-5
Good Performance Feed Additive Enramycin Premix 4% 8% 10%
Specification: 4% Premix, 8% Premix, 10% Premix
Characteristics: Brown or grey brown powder; special odor.
CAS NO.: 11115-82-5
– Enramycin has a strong activity against gram-positive bacteria with not-easy drug-resistance.
– Enramycin can promote the growth and feed-conversion of livestock and poultry.
– Enramycin causes no cross – resistance problems with the existing antibiotic or antibacterial agents available in the market.
– There is no fear of residue in human food from treated chicken, since Enramycin is not absorbed from the intestinal tracts.
– Enramycin depresses ammonia producing organisms, thereby reducing ammonia levels in the intestinal contents and blood in poultry and swine.
– Enramycin alleviates the clinical symptoms of coccidiosis, probably by depression of anaerobic bacteria which act as the secondary cause of the disease.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
Factory Supply Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril Premix
GMP Company Good Quality Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril 99% Purity 0.5% premix for Coccidiostat
Specifications: Pure, 0.5% Premix.
Pure: white or yellowish powder; yellow to brown granular.
CAS NO.: 101831-37-2
As a kind of new-type, high-efficiency and low-toxicity anti-coccidiosis drug, it is widely used for chicken coccidiosis disease. It can reach the peak effecton coccidiosis. It has reliable destroying and inhibiting effect to all kinds of coccidia.
Inhibit the proliferation of spores and schizont.
– High stability and safety.
– Low dosage owning to its high potency.
– Drug resistance won’t happen.
– To increase the rate of weight gained of chicken.
Dinitolmide (Zoalene) Pure & 25% Premix, GMP Factory
Dinitolmide (Zoalene) Pure
Dinitolmide is effective on various Eimeria spp., such as E.tenella, E. necatrix, E.brunetti, E.maxima, especially on E.tenella and E. necatrix, but poor effect on E.acervulina. The activity peak of Dinitolmide to coccidia is on the third day after infection, and it also inhibit the sporulation of oocysts. Using continuously this product for 6 days, it only shows inhibitory effect on coccidia; killing effect will appear if for long-term application. After 24 hours of stopping using the drug, the residual volume in chicken muscle is less than 100 μg/kg.
Nitrate benzamide anticoccidial drug.
The recommended dosage does not affect immunity of chickens to coccidiosis, so it is suitable for laying hens and broiler breeders.
Not easy to cause drug resistance, stable product quality and good fluidity.
High Quality Maduramicin Ammonium Pure & 1%
Active Ingredient: Maduramycin Ammonium
CAS NO.: 84878-61-5
Molecular Formula / Weight: C47H83NO17 / 934.17
Appearance: Light yellow granule.
Maduramycin Ammonium 1% content: 0.9% – 1.1%
This product is glycoside polyether ionophore antibiotic, which has the strongest anticoccidial effect and the lowest drug concentration, thus it is widely used in the prevention of chicken coccidiosis. The anticoccidial mechanism is to excite Na+, K+, ATP of sporozoite so that the concentration of Na+ in sporozoite increases, leading to increasing of Cl- and making the sporozoite absorbent swelling and vacuolization. Coccidia has no osmotic pressure regulator so its osmotic pressure changes, resulting in poor growth. This product is effective in killing sporozoites, the first and second asexual generations and merozoites.
Anti-coccidiosis, for the prevention of chicken coccidiosis.
Usage&dosage: Mixed feeding.
– This product is highly toxic, so forbid using in other animals in addition to chicken.
– The safe range of this product is narrow. And it will inhibit the growth of broilers if feed concentration is more than 6 mg/kg.
– Forbid using in laying chicken.
– Forbid making poultry dung of chicken, which have been fed Maduramycin Ammonium, into animal feed, otherwise it would cause animal poisoning.
– Forbid using directly. It should be made into premix or solution, and mixed evenly with feed before using.
– It is noxious to human. If ingested the symptoms may include shortness of breath, dizziness, naphtha and vomit. Obtain medical care without delay.
Nutrition Additives Botemei XP Protease
Bosar Selenium 3000
Selenium is one of the indispensable trace elements in the growth of animal, and its powerful biological antioxidant function can’t be replaced by vitamin E. To improve the organism on the immune response selenium is also the most important trace element. At the same time selenium plays an important role to the organism’s anti oxidative stress, etc. Compared with organic selenium source inorganic selenium exist many problems, such as the toxicity is stronger, biological utilization rate is low and the use of dose is difficult to grasp, while the organic selenium has lesser toxicity and higher absorptivity. According to the active transport mechanism organic selenium is absorbed and utilized sufficiently. It is applied to livestock and aquatic increasingly wide in recent years.
Bosar selenium is a kind of organic selenium which is more secure, stable and easier to absorb, and little pollution to environment.
Minimize the toxicity of selenium and the absorption rate is higher than inorganic selenium. It is also greatly improved the body’s absorption of selenium storage.
Adopt modern biotechnology by fermentation, separation, concentration, and spray-drying so as to produce.
Bosar selenium and VE have synergy that can reduce the amount of VE.
Bosar Se 3000, the selenium content is 0.3%, equivalent to concentration for 3000mg/kg or 3000ppm, and the specifications for 0.1%, 0.2% and 0.5% are available.
Strain used: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
– Improve the animal’s immune function and the antibody levels.
– Improve pork quality and reduce PSE phenomena. Increase muscle colour and lustre. Enhance water holding and prolong meat shelf life.
– Prevent Stress Syndrome broiler, and reduce ascites and sudden death syndrome.
– Reduce egg Syndrome and extend the period of peak egg laying hens.
– Improve the fecundity of the animals, and improve the fertilization rate and the number of egg laying. Extend the useful life of the species of livestock and poultry.
– Low toxicity, high conversion.
It can be used for the production of selenium-enriched milk, the selenium-enriched eggs, selenium-enriched meat and other products.
China Factory Supply Robenidine Hydrochloride Robenidine Hydrochloride 10% Premix
Robenidine Hydrochloride 10% Premix
Active Ingredient: Robenidine Hydrochloride
CAS NO.: 25875-50-7
Molecular Formula / Weight: C15H13Cl2N5·HCl / 370.66
White or pale-yellow crystalline; Odorless and a little bitter taste; its colour becomes darker gradually when exposed to light.
Robenidine Hydrochloride content: 9.5%-10.5%
Affect the adenosine triphosphate to interfere with the protein metabolism of coccidia.
A synthetic broad spectrum chemical coccidiostat. Acts as an aid in prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria mitis, E. brunetti, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix and E. praecox in broiler chickens, coccidiosis caused by Eimeria adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis, and E. gallopanovis in broiler turkeys and coccidiosis caused by Eimeria magna, E. media, E. stiedae in rabbits.
– Do not use this medicated feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
– Do not feed to turkeys over 8 weeks, breeding rabbits/birds or pregnant or replacement turkeys.
– Forbid using in the laying chicken.
– Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two day period.
– Follow directions carefully.