Colistin Sulfate 10% Granule
Active Ingredient: Colistin Sulfate
CAS NO.: 1264-72-8
Molecular Formula / Weight: C52H98N16O13·2H2SO4 / 1352
Appearance: Light yellow granule.
Colistin Sulfate content: 9%-11%
Chronic fungicides. A free amino group with positive charge of Colistin can combine with phosphate (with negative charge) of phospholipid which in the membrane of gram-negative bacilli. This will make membrane surface expanded and perneability increased, intracellular phosphate, nucleotides and other components leaked, leading to cell death. Mainly have a strong antibacterial effect on gram-negative bacteria, susceptible strains are E. coli, Enterobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Pasteur’s bacteria, Vibrio etc.
– Antibiotic, used to treat gastro-intestinal diseases caused by gram-negative bacteria. Also has certain growth-promoting effect.
– It has strong anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative bacteria.
– Low incidence of anti-drug reactions.
– No drug cross-resistance with other antibiotics.
– It cannot be particularly absorbed in alimentary tract. It is highly safe and in lack of residue. It is especially manufactured for healthy foods.
– It promotes growth and increases feed utilization rate.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
Forbid using in the laying chicken. No other untoward effects.
Withdrawal Period: 7 days.
Package: 25 kg/bag
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container. Avoid exposing to sunlight directly.
Expiry: Two years.