CAS NO.: 108050-54-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C46H80N2O13 / 869.14
White or off-white powder, easily soluble in methanol, almost insoluble in hexane, dissolved in water.
– Swine: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Actinobacillus
Pleuropneumonia, Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae, Hemorrhagic Pasteurella, Mycoplasma and other sensitive
– Chicken: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Mycoplasma, Haemophilus Paragallinarum, Pasteurella Multocida and other bacteria.
– Cattle: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Pasteurella Hemolytica
and Pasteurella Multocida.
It is mainly used for infectious diseases of animals such as cattle, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and chickens. In particular, it can be used for respiratory diseases such as Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia, Pasteurellosis and Mycoplasmosis. It has inhibitory effects on Gram-positive bacteria, some Gram-negative bacteria, Mycoplasmosis and Spirochetes.
Usage and Dosage:
– Chicken: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Swine: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Feed, 100-400 mg/kg, mixed with feed, for 15 days.
– This product is forbidden for intravenous injection.
– This product is forbidden for laying hens, dairy cows, meat calf and equine animals;
– It will stimulate the eyes and cause an allergic reaction. Avoid direct contact when using it.
28 days for cow, 14 days for swine, 12 days for poultry.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container. Avoid exposing to sunlight directly.
Expiry: Two years.