Our company has chosen the most excellent strains for the processing of Artemia Cysts, and adopted the latest international processing technology. The average hatching rate is above 90%, and the products are processed with strict disinfection and sterilization so as to ensure the natural nutrition quality of the products.
Artemia cysts are a kind of active food which is rich in many nutrients. Especially in shrimp, crab, fish and other artificial breeding process, is one of the indispensable bait
1. Select a conical incubator, with 1.5g-2g of eggs per liter of water.
2. The incubation liquid is made of pure seawater or artificial salt water, salinity: 20‰ -30 ‰, PH value: 8.0-9.0, temperature: 25-30?℃, lighting: 1000-2000 lx, continuous aeration, make good harvest eggs fully suspended roller in the conical vessel.
3.After incubating for 24 hours, the hatching is stopped and the hatchling is completely floating on the surface of the water, and the larvae are placed in 200 mesh bags at the bottom of the conical incubator.
Packaging and storage:
The vacuum packaging of the tin can is 425 grams per can, 12 cans per case, stored at -4-10℃.
1. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Minimum order is 50kgs.
2. Q: What should I do if I need for sample?
A: 1. Tell us the detailed product you need for samples, including the package, quantity and size (pellets).
2. Give us your detailed address and your contact phone number.
3. We will send a PI for you, with the payment details.
4. After we received your payment, we will send the sample to you.
3. Q: How to Order?
A: 1. please tell us more details of products you need;
2. We will make a PI for you to confirm the order details;
3. when we confirmed everything, pls arrange the payment;
4. We will deliver the goods within the stipulated time.
4. Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
-Sample Order: 1-3 days after receipt of the full payment.
-Stock Order: 15-20days after receipt of the full payment.
-OEM Order: 20-30days after receipt of the deposit.