An agrochemical or agrichemical, a contraction of agricultural compound, is a chemical compound utilized in agriculture. Typically, agrichemical describes pesticides such as insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and nematicides.
Agricultural Farm Chemical
Traditional farming uses pesticides to protect plants and fertilisers to boost their fertility and growth. In organic farming, their usage is significantly restricted.
Pesticides — also called agricultural chemicals — are chemicals which are utilized to protect plants from insects. They comprise herbicides to kill weeds, fungicides to eliminate ailments and insecticides to kill insects. These chemicals are regrettably not just eliminating the undesirable but may also lead to damage to our health and the environment.
Food Additive Chemical
Food additives are substances added to foods to maintain flavor or boost its flavor, look, or other attributes.
At B2BAgriculture, you can find best agrochemical companies, agricultural chemical manufacturers, suppliers & factories.
Animal Feed Additives Anticoccidials Decoquinate 6 % Powder Pure
Active Ingredient: Decoquinate
CAS NO.: 18507-89-6
Molecular Formula / Weight: C24H35NO5 / 417.55
Appearance: Off white or yellowish crystal powder.
Decoquinate plays a role in the asexual reproduction stage of the coccidia, after enter the coccidia spore cells, by interfering with DNA synthesis and preventing its development. It begins to play a role in the early coccidia life cycle, thus avoiding damage to the poultry intestine.
Coccidiostat, for the prevention of poultry coccidiosis. It has a great effect on E.tenella, Eimeria Acervulina, E.nacatrix, Eimeria Brunetti, E.maxima.
– It cannot be used in feeds containing bentonite.
– Quinoline coccidiostat are easy to produce drug resistance. It is suggested that this product is only used in the coccidia outbreak peak use. And continuous use is no more than 4 weeks.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days.
Package: 25 kg/drum
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.
Bosar Selenium 5000 for Animal Health
Bosar Selenium 5000
Selenium is one of the indispensable trace elements in animal growth. Its powerful biological antioxidant function cannot be replaced by vitamin E. It is also one of the most important trace elements in improving the immune response of the body. Inorganic selenium has many problems such as strong toxicity, low bioavailability, and difficult to control the dosage. Organic selenium is less toxic and is absorbed by the body through the active transport mechanism, the absorption rate is higher. Therefore, organic selenium has been used more widespreadly in livestock and aquatic products in recent years.
Bosar Se 5000 is an organic selenium produced by submerged fermentation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a selenium-rich media. The new post-fermentation process can increase the selenium content in the product.
– A red organic selenium, safe, stable, high bioavailability, and environmental-friendly.
– Free-flowing, dust free with optimum dispersion quality, ensuring a constant and regular level in the ration.
– Do not react with other ingredients such as metal ions or vitamins, and ensure complete stability in premixes.
– Minimize the toxicity of selenium, and greatly improve the body’s absorption, deposition and storage of selenium.
– The efficient submerged fermentation technology is adopted to keep the stable quality, and the new post-fermentation process increases the selenium content in the product, which is more economical for animal use.
-Improve the animal’s immune function and increase the antibody level.
-Improve meat quality, reduce PSE(pale, soft, exudative) phenomenon, increase muscle color and lustre, increase meat water retention, and extend meat shelf life.
-Prevent stress syndrome and reduce ascites and sudden death in broilers.
-Improve the reproductive capacity of animals, increase fertilization rate and number of litters (eggs), and extend the service life of breeding livestock and poultry.
-With low toxicity and high conversion rate, Bosar Se can be used to produce selenium-enriched milk, selenium-enriched eggs, selenium-enriched meat, etc.
– There is a synergy between Bosar Se and VE, and using Bosar Se can reduce the dosage of VE.
BUSINESS FINANCING & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Do you think of getting a Financial loan help, are you seriously in need of an urgent loan, Do you think of starting your own business, Are you in debt. This is your chance to achieved your desires, because we give out personal loan, business loan, and company loans, ETC at 3% interest rate for more information contact us today email: [email protected] Terms and Conditions apply
CAS 53003-10-4 Salinomycin for Anticoccidial
Veterinary Medecine Salinomycin Sodium for Animals (12%) antibiotics
Specifications: 12% Premix, 24% Premix.
Characteristics: Brown or light brown powder or granular
CAS NO.: 53003-10-4
– Antiprotozoan agent, for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry.
– Promoting growth, as it can change the content of volatile fatty acid in the substance in large intestine and kidney.
– Improving the utility of crude protein, crude fatty acid, crude cellulose in feedstuff,thus it improves the conversion ratio of feedstuff.
Salinomycin Sodium has a high affinity on the cations, especially on the Na+, K+, Rb+,so that cations outflow from the cells selectively, resulting in the interruption of cations concentration.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
– Don’t feed to laying chicken, adult turkeys and horses.
– Don’t use in feeds containing Tiamulin, Oleandomycin and other coccidiostat.
– Forbid to feed animal directly.
– Use protecting cloths, rubber gloves and anti-dust mask when handling and mixingthe product.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days for poultry, and 0-1 day for pig or cattle.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.
China Factory Supply Robenidine Hydrochloride Robenidine Hydrochloride 10% Premix
Robenidine Hydrochloride 10% Premix
Active Ingredient: Robenidine Hydrochloride
CAS NO.: 25875-50-7
Molecular Formula / Weight: C15H13Cl2N5·HCl / 370.66
White or pale-yellow crystalline; Odorless and a little bitter taste; its colour becomes darker gradually when exposed to light.
Robenidine Hydrochloride content: 9.5%-10.5%
Affect the adenosine triphosphate to interfere with the protein metabolism of coccidia.
A synthetic broad spectrum chemical coccidiostat. Acts as an aid in prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria mitis, E. brunetti, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix and E. praecox in broiler chickens, coccidiosis caused by Eimeria adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis, and E. gallopanovis in broiler turkeys and coccidiosis caused by Eimeria magna, E. media, E. stiedae in rabbits.
– Do not use this medicated feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
– Do not feed to turkeys over 8 weeks, breeding rabbits/birds or pregnant or replacement turkeys.
– Forbid using in the laying chicken.
– Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two day period.
– Follow directions carefully.
Clopidol Pure & Premix, GMP Manufacturer
Specifications:Pure, 25% Premix.
Pure: White or almost white;Odorless;Slightly soluble in sodium hydroxide, very slightly solublein ethanol, and in soluble in water, acetone, ethylether, or benzene etc.
– As a coccidiostat, has a wider anti-insect spectrum.
– Improve growth and laying.
– Low poison and stable.
Mainly affects spore’s developmental stages, enabling the spores stop growing in the epithelial cells as long as 60 days, has an inhibiting effect on 2ND generation
Schizonts reproduction, gamete reproduction and spore formation.After stopping, sub-spores can re-grow and develop.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed Feeding.
– As this product has just inhibitory effect on the coccidia’s development and significant inhibitory effect on the immune-system, therefore chicken should be fed continuously and can’t be hastily suspended.
– Forbid using in laying chicken.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Use protecting cloths, rubber gloves and antidust mask when handing and mixing the product.
Dinitolmide (Zoalene) Pure & 25% Premix, GMP Factory
Dinitolmide (Zoalene) Pure
Dinitolmide is effective on various Eimeria spp., such as E.tenella, E. necatrix, E.brunetti, E.maxima, especially on E.tenella and E. necatrix, but poor effect on E.acervulina. The activity peak of Dinitolmide to coccidia is on the third day after infection, and it also inhibit the sporulation of oocysts. Using continuously this product for 6 days, it only shows inhibitory effect on coccidia; killing effect will appear if for long-term application. After 24 hours of stopping using the drug, the residual volume in chicken muscle is less than 100 μg/kg.
Nitrate benzamide anticoccidial drug.
The recommended dosage does not affect immunity of chickens to coccidiosis, so it is suitable for laying hens and broiler breeders.
Not easy to cause drug resistance, stable product quality and good fluidity.
EDTA CAS 60-00-4
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, widely abbreviated as EDTA (for other names, see Table), is an aminopolycarboxylic acid and a colourless, water-soluble solid. Its conjugate base is named ethylenediaminetetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve limescale. Its usefulness arises because of its role as a hexadentate (“six-toothed”) ligand and chelating agent, i.e. its ability to “sequester” metal ions such as Ca2+ and Fe3+. After being bound by EDTA, metal ions remain in solution but exhibit diminished reactivity. EDTA is produced as several salts, notably disodium EDTA and calcium disodium EDTA.
Enramycin 4%, 8%, 10%, CAS 11115-82-5
Good Performance Feed Additive Enramycin Premix 4% 8% 10%
Specification: 4% Premix, 8% Premix, 10% Premix
Characteristics: Brown or grey brown powder; special odor.
CAS NO.: 11115-82-5
– Enramycin has a strong activity against gram-positive bacteria with not-easy drug-resistance.
– Enramycin can promote the growth and feed-conversion of livestock and poultry.
– Enramycin causes no cross – resistance problems with the existing antibiotic or antibacterial agents available in the market.
– There is no fear of residue in human food from treated chicken, since Enramycin is not absorbed from the intestinal tracts.
– Enramycin depresses ammonia producing organisms, thereby reducing ammonia levels in the intestinal contents and blood in poultry and swine.
– Enramycin alleviates the clinical symptoms of coccidiosis, probably by depression of anaerobic bacteria which act as the secondary cause of the disease.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed feeding.
Factory Supply Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril Premix
GMP Company Good Quality Veterinary Medicine Diclazuril 99% Purity 0.5% premix for Coccidiostat
Specifications: Pure, 0.5% Premix.
Pure: white or yellowish powder; yellow to brown granular.
CAS NO.: 101831-37-2
As a kind of new-type, high-efficiency and low-toxicity anti-coccidiosis drug, it is widely used for chicken coccidiosis disease. It can reach the peak effecton coccidiosis. It has reliable destroying and inhibiting effect to all kinds of coccidia.
Inhibit the proliferation of spores and schizont.
– High stability and safety.
– Low dosage owning to its high potency.
– Drug resistance won’t happen.
– To increase the rate of weight gained of chicken.
Feed Additives Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride with GMP
CAS NO.: 2058-46-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C22H24N2O9.HCl / 496.90
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder.
Oxytetracycline content: 95-102%
It is mainly used in the treatment of rickettsiosis, brucellosis, mycoplasma pneumonia and chlamydia infections to treat slight infection that caused by sensitive gram-postive coccus and gram-negative bacillus.
Oxytetracycline has a broad spectrum of anti-pathogenic microorganisms and is a rapid bacteriostatic agent. It has a bactericidal effect on certain bacteria at high concentrations. The mechanism is that it specifically binds to the A position of the ribosomal 30S subunit, preventing the aminoacyl-tRNA from binding at this position, thereby inhibiting the growth of the peptide chain and affecting the protein synthesis of bacteria or other pathogenic microorganisms.
Mix with feeds: poultry, 100 – 200 g / t.
Drinking: poultry, 50 – 100 mg / L
– Do not be an alkaline solution and the chlorine content of tap water over mixture.
– The product is forbidden to feed directly in ruminant animals, equus animals and rabbits.
– Long term or high dose usage will induce superinfection, Vitamin B or Vitamin K deficiency, liver toxicity and other side effects.
– Do not use in dairy products and drugs containing multivalent metal ions.
Package: 25 kg/drum.
Storage: Store in a dry place.
Expiry: 3 years.
Feed Additives Tryptophan for Animal Poultry
Nutricorn Amino Acids Feed Grade L-Tryptophan feed Grade Amino Acids
White or yellow-white powder or granular, slight odor, slight bitter taste,
slightly soluble in water.
CAS NO.: 73-22-3
Widely used in piglet, all kinds of swine feed, chicken feed, shrimp feed, eel feed etc. It is the second limiting amino acid for swine after Lysine, and improves zootechnical performance and reduces nitrogen waste in the excrement and urine of animals so that the release of ammonia is slowed and the ammonia concentration keeps low in animal shed. It is generally mixed withLysine to further improve the feed quality.
Usage&Dosage: Mixed Feeding.
10 kg/bag, 20 kg/bag, 500 kg/bag.
Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Flavomycin 4%, 8% Feed Grade, Bambermycin, Flavophospholipol
Promoting Growth Flavomycin 4% & 8%
Detail: Flavomycin 8%
Synonyms: Flavophospholipol, Bambermycin
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging Details: 25kg/bag
Cas no.: 11015-37-5
Molecular formula: C32H51NO8S
Appearance:This product is light brown to brown powder; Have a special foul-smelling.
1: Make the intestinal wall thinning, improve digestion and absorption, promote animal growth, improve feed utilization, improve the production performance remuneration.
2: Regulating intestinal flora and PH value, good for sugar and protein synthesis.
3: Adding rumen sugar production, promote the NPN protein into bacteria, reduce ammonia and bacterial toxin.
This product is light brown to brown powder; Have a special foul-smelling.
Flavophospholipol ( Bambermycin) is a phosphoglycolipid antimicrobial produced by various strains of Streptomyces.
It is active primarily against Gram-positive bacteria due to its inhibition of transglycosylase and thus of cell wall synthesis.
Flavophospholipol can be used as a feed additive growth promoter in cattle, pigs, and fowl.
Flavophospholipol can inhibit certain microorganisms such as Staphylococcusspp. and Enterococcus faecalis. Thus, it can help to improve equilibrium of the gut microflora, and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. As a result, Flavophospholipolcan improve weight gain of animals and feed conversion.
Flavophospholipol has also been shown to decrease the frequency of transferable drug resistance among Gram-negative enteropathogens and to reduce the shedding of pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella in pigs, calves, and chickens.
We CBH are in the position to supply tow types of Flavophospholipol Premix:
Flavophospholipol Premix 4%;
Flavophospholipol Premix 8%.
Detailed technical sheets and information are available upon request.
For detailed information, pls contact us.
Food Additive to Promote Digestion High Content Bacillus Coagulans Probiotic
Food Additive Bacillus coagulans to Promote Digestion High Content Bacillus Coagulans Probiotic
Appearance: Light Brown Powder
Odor: Slight Fermented Odor
Colony Count: 200 billion CFU/G
Storage: Should be stored in a cool and dry place, from protect sunlight.
Bacillus Coagulans is a Gram positive bacterium,with terminal spores,no flagella,can decompose the sugars to L-lactic acid which belongs to homotype latic acid fermentation bacteria.Bacillus coagulans can regulate the balance of intestinal flora,inhibit proliferation of intestinal undersirable microorganisms.The optimum growth temperature was 45-50, and the optimum pH was 6.6-7.0.
1. Effectively inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, improve the intestinal micro-ecological environment, promote intestinal development, enhance intestinal function.
2. Improve feed quality, promote digestion and absorption of feed, reduce the ratio of feed to weight.
3. Effectively improve the weaned piglets due to stress, allergic reactions caused by dysbacteriosis diarrhea.
4. Without any toxic side effects, the use of safety, and can reduce the environment of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and other harmful gases, improve the breeding environment.
5. Effectively prevent weaned piglets from pathogenic and allergic diarrhea;
6. Effectively prevent Clostridium enteritis, reduce the occurrence of watery stools and feeds;
7. Effectively relieve constipation caused by large doses of antibiotics and high zinc in weaned piglets;
8. Effectively relieve the constipation of breeding stocks in the hot season.
1.Effective prevention and treatment of diarrhea;
2.Improve the feed conversion rate;
3.Grow fast evidently;
4.Improve meat quality, and the meat will be safe for human.
5.As the yeast for organic fertilizer;
6.As feed photoresist & antiseptic.
Packaging & Shipping
25kgs packaging Fiber drum outside and plastic bag inside 1-25kgs packaging aluminium bag
outside and double plastic bag inside.
GMP Veterinary Medicine Tilmicosin Used for Pig Chicken Cow Sheep
CAS NO.: 108050-54-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C46H80N2O13 / 869.14
White or off-white powder, easily soluble in methanol, almost insoluble in hexane, dissolved in water.
– Swine: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Actinobacillus
Pleuropneumonia, Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae, Hemorrhagic Pasteurella, Mycoplasma and other sensitive
– Chicken: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Mycoplasma, Haemophilus Paragallinarum, Pasteurella Multocida and other bacteria.
– Cattle: Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases caused by bacteria such as Pasteurella Hemolytica
and Pasteurella Multocida.
It is mainly used for infectious diseases of animals such as cattle, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and chickens. In particular, it can be used for respiratory diseases such as Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia, Pasteurellosis and Mycoplasmosis. It has inhibitory effects on Gram-positive bacteria, some Gram-negative bacteria, Mycoplasmosis and Spirochetes.
Usage and Dosage:
– Chicken: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Swine: Drinking, 100-200 mg/L, for five days.
– Feed, 100-400 mg/kg, mixed with feed, for 15 days.
– This product is forbidden for intravenous injection.
– This product is forbidden for laying hens, dairy cows, meat calf and equine animals;
– It will stimulate the eyes and cause an allergic reaction. Avoid direct contact when using it.
28 days for cow, 14 days for swine, 12 days for poultry.
Package: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container. Avoid exposing to sunlight directly.
Expiry: Two years.
GreenLine organic fertiliser
Our fertilizer is maximally saturated with humic substances. Humic acid is the binder and fulvic acid is the “transporter”. “Greenline” is a water-soluble concentrate 1:200 obtained from high quality biohumus recycled by method of vermicomposting. It contains a wide range of essential nutrients that plants need for healthy growth, including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other micronutrients. Our fertilizer is also free from harmful chemicals and synthetic additives, making it safe for use on all types of crops.